Akubra Angler Hat
The Akubra Angler is a great option as a medium-sized hat, with a traditionally country style but versatile enough to be worn across environments. Featuring a shark tooth
The Akubra Angler is a great option as a medium-sized hat, with a traditionally country style but versatile enough to be worn across more urban environments. A superb universal Akubra choice, able to be dressed both up or down, and subtly decked out with a printed cow leather embossed hat band, satin lining, genuine shark tooth and eyelets for ventilation.
We try to hold stock of the Angler in Loden, but it’s also available in the Regency Fawn colour, as a made to order with a 4 month wait.
- Brim Width: 76mm, Cut Edge
- Crown Height:(~) 102mm (measured from lowest point in crown to bottom of internal band)
- Crown shape: Pinched front, teardrop shape
- Imperial Quality pure fur felt
- Satin inner lining
- Weather proofing- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Genuine Shark Tooth
- Reeded roan internal leather sweat band