Akubra Stony Creek Hat
This Western hat features a tall, western-creased crown and a broad, upswept brim. This style was designed with a slightly smaller brim and crown. Features an Aztec braid double horse hair tail band, satin lining and eyelet vents.
The Stony Creek is an alternative option in Akubra’s Western collection, consisting of squarer features throughout its crown shape and having a slightly smaller brim (95mm as oppose to 102mm) than the other Western wide-brimmed styles. The hat features an Aztec braided double horsehair band around the crown and when matched with its upswept brim, this combination only adds to the hats appeal.
- Brim: 95mm, Cut Edge
- Crown: Fedora crown with centre dent;
- Similar to ‘Open Road’ crown; long oval shape with dimples on side
- Crown Height- ~ 109mm (measured from where low point on crown to base of the internal leather sweat band)
- Western Style
- Imperial Quality fur felt
- Satin Lining
- Eyelets for ventilation
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded road internal leather sweat band
- Aztec braid double horse hair tail band (outer)