Akubra Warrego Hat
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $68.75
The Warrego Hat is one of the more formal players in Akubra’s Western collection, boasting a wide brim yet having a subtler, refined shape and a lighter brim curl than others across the range.
Named after the river running through QLD and NSW at the top end of the Murray-Darling Basin, the Warrego is finished with an elegant 12mm ribbon band around the crown for a touch of class.
- Brim: 102 mm, Cut edge
- Crown: Pork Pie/ Telescope; cyclical shape
- Western Style
- Imperial Quality pure fur felt
- Satin lining
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded road internal leather sweat band
- 12mm Ribbon band around crown
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.