Akubra Warrego Hat
The Warrego Hat is one of the more formal players in Akubra’s Western collection, boasting a wide brim yet having a subtler, refined shape and a lighter brim curl than others across the range.
Named after the river running through QLD and NSW at the top end of the Murray-Darling Basin, the Warrego is finished with an elegant 12mm ribbon band around the crown for a touch of class.
- Brim: 102 mm, Cut edge
- Crown: Pork Pie/ Telescope; cyclical shape
- Western Style
- Imperial Quality pure fur felt
- Satin lining
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded road internal leather sweat band
- 12mm Ribbon band around crown