Akubra Coober Pedy Hat
Akubra Cooper Pedy Hat. Named after the opal mining town, this hat could not get more Aussie with a kangaroo leather band embedded with an actual opal from the famous mine.
Akubra Cooper Pedy Hat. Named after the opal mining town, this hat could not get more Aussie with a kangaroo leather band embedded with an actual opal from the famous mine. The shape of this hat is immediately recognisable as Australian with the wide, sweeping brim to keep out the searing outback sun tilting downwards in that inimitable Aussie silhouette. Each hat is unique due to the characteristics of the kangaroo leather, and the cast of the fire in each opal.
Please note: This hat is very similar to The Lightning Ridge Hat, which is sold in the USA and Canada.
- Available in stock colours: Santone Fawn, Black & Sand.
- Available in 'made to order' colours (4 month wait): Bluegrass Green, Bran & Regency Fawn.
- A bound edge.
- Pure fur felt.
- Water Resistant.
- Brim 83mm
- Crown Height: 100-120mm (100mm at the front)
- Fully lined.
- Reeded Roan Leather Sweatband to wick away sweat.
- 3 Eyelets For Ventilation On Each Side Of The Crown.
- Kangaroo Leather Band and Opal from Coober Pedy.