Akubra Coolabah Hat
The Coolabah, named after an abundant variety of eucalypt common to inland Australia, is a country style hat sporting a genuine farmed crocodile band around the crown, a leather known for its high lustre and durability. The Coolabah is a late addition to the Akubra range, popular with tourists, and holds that classic Aussie shape (similar to the Cattleman and Coober Pedy) but with a cut edge on the brim and featuring the distinctive crocodile band.
- Brim: 79mm, Cut Edge
- Crown: Centre-creased crown; diamond shape, indented on sides.
- Crown Height- ~ 96mm (measured from where low point on crown to base of the internal leather sweat band)
- Country Style
- Imperial Quality fur felt
- Satin Lining
- Eyelets for ventilation
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded road internal leather sweat band
- Genuine Crocodile hat band (via government approved farm and management program)
- As this hat is made from a farmed species(crocodile), an import permit may be required before the hat is shipped to you.
- The most troublesome countries to send to are the United States, and Germany. Please contact your local customs/quarantine agency for advice before purchasing.
- Everything Australian cannot be held responsible if your hat is seized/destroyed by your local customs upon import, so buy at your own risk if purchasing without prior advice.