Akubra Coolabah Hat
The Coolabah, named after an abundant variety of eucalypt common to inland Australia, is a country style hat sporting a genuine farmed crocodile band around the crown, a leather known for its high lustre and durability. The Coolabah is a late addition to the Akubra range, popular with tourists, and holds that classic Aussie shape (similar to the Cattleman and Coober Pedy) but with a cut edge on the brim and featuring the distinctive crocodile band.
- Brim: 79mm, Cut Edge
- Crown: Centre-creased crown; diamond shape, indented on sides.
- Crown Height- ~ 96mm (measured from where low point on crown to base of the internal leather sweat band)
- Country Style
- Imperial Quality fur felt
- Satin Lining
- Eyelets for ventilation
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded road internal leather sweat band
- Genuine Crocodile hat band (via government approved farm and management program)
- As this hat is made from a farmed species(crocodile), an import permit may be required before the hat is shipped to you.
- The most troublesome countries to send to are the United States, and Germany. Please contact your local customs/quarantine agency for advice before purchasing.
- Everything Australian cannot be held responsible if your hat is seized/destroyed by your local customs upon import, so buy at your own risk if purchasing without prior advice.
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm. Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.