Akubra Pastoralist Hat
The Pastoralist is well-suited for traditional hat lovers, being more old-fashioned in appearance than much of Akubra’s collection. The low sitting, pork pie crown in conjunction with the snap brim means this hat’s unique style could be lost in decades past, but is still popular to this day with both Men and Women.
Although a very distinctive style, this hat is suitable for many occasions, easy to dress for, and all without being too overstated.
- Brim: 73 mm, Bound Edge, Snap brim
- Crown: Pork Pie/ Telescope; cyclical shape
- Crown Height- ~ 92mm (measured from where low point on crown to base of the internal leather sweat band)
- Country Style
- Imperial Quality pure fur felt
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded road internal leather sweat band
- Double leather plait Kangaroo band with brass fasteners (outer)