Redback Everest Puma Aquapel UEPU Brown
Redback Everest Puma Aquapel UEPU is a brown leather hiking boot. Known for making some of the best work boots in Australia, redback has also engineered an Aussie made hiking boot. Made using Protec Aquapel water proof leather, the Puma boot is highly waterproof. The full-height bellows tong folds into its self when laced-up, preventing water and dirt from seeping in. The internal mesh lining provides your feet with cushioning while reducing sweat. Providing comfort and protection during extended periods of wear in the outdoors, these boots are suitable for tackling any hike, treck or trail and are also fine for as general purpose boots.
- Premium full grain "Protec water repellent" leather.
- 3 zone 'air net' mesh lining to wick away moisture, keeping your feet dry maximum air circulation.
- Premium foot support with anatomic last and sole profile, designed to reduce arch flexion (sagging), subsequent foot fatigue and referred leg and back ache.
- Lightweight Air Cushion Midsole improves shock absorbtion, energy return and reduce weight.
- shock absorbant sole with ideal slip resistance.
- Offering the flexibility required when hiking while still maintaining forefoot and heel stability.
Manufactured in NSW Australia
Please note that this item can only be shipped to an Australian address.