Akubra Tablelands Hat
The Akubra Tablelands Hat combines the classic Australian hat shape without being too overstated making it suitable for almost any occasion.
The Akubra Tablelands Hat combines the classic Australian hat shape without being too overstated and suitable for almost any occasion. The broad brim has a slight dip across the front and back to provide great sun protection and a touch of sophistication as a great all-round option. The hats features are bit more subdued than many other styles, allowing for a good mix of country, urban and formal wear.
- Brim Width: 83mm, Bound edge
- Crown Height: 100-115mm (3.9-4.5in) (100mm at the front)
- Crown: Pinched front, teardrop shape
- Open Crown
- Country Style
- Imperial Quality pure fur felt
- Eyelet vents for ventilation
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded roan internal leather sweat band
- Laced leather band (outer)