Blundstone 405 Boot Brown
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $27.375
The 405 Boot in Brown, are Blundstone’s answer to a budget entry level non-safety work boot. These are made using buffalo leather which means the quality is a lower grade compared with the iconic 600 boots range. With excellent slip resistance, these brown waxy leather elastic sided boots are good for transitioning from the worksite to weekend garden work.
These boots feature a chunky TPU style sole, so it’s a perfect boot for someone that wears them occasionally for yard work or any ambitious house reno. But if you're looking for a comfortable everyday boot, we recommend the Blundstone 600.
- Brown Waxy Leather elastic side boot with a V cut shape to mould easier to the shape of your foot
- SPS Max Comfort and XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Polyurethane midsole with a Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole that is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. The outsole is oil, acid, and organic fat resistant and Heat Resistant to 140°C
- Comfort Air PU Footbed
- Steel Shank that ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm. Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.