Blundstone 8550 Rotoflex Composite Safety Boot Wheat
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $55
Blundstone’s 8550 Rotoflex boots are the perfect blend of safety and wearability. Designed for maximum comfort, the 8550 uses the new AirCell zoned airflow footbed to ventilate, cushion, and control moisture. This combines with Blundstone’s Infinergy super elastic energy foam to provide enhanced cushioning which reduces and impact.
The Griptek Sole is designed with reducing workplace hazards such as slips, trips, or falls as a priority whilst the Fortalite composite safety toe cap is compression resistant designed to maintain its shape to protect your foot without restricting movement.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—135mm height
- 6 eyelet lace up with unique metal free, friction resistant lace rings
- INFINERGY®—E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK HD®—biomechanically designed TPU outsole designed for optimum grip and stability.
- abrasion resistant and heat resistant to 140˚C
- oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- FORTALITE®—broad fitting compression-resistant composite toe cap provides safety without the weight. Tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL®—uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trip, slips and falls.
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.