Blundstone 8560 Rotoflex Composite Safety Boot Wheat
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $59.75
The Rotoflex 8560 combines stability and mobility for a well-rounded lightweight work boot. The AirCell footbed and Infinergy energy foam provide excellent cushioning, ventilation, and moisture control to maximise comfort.
Designed to maximise safety in the workplace, the Blundstone 8560’s Griptek sole increases the grip on these shoes to help prevent slips, trips, and falls. The Griptek sole is also oil, acid, and organic fat resistant making it ideal for any workplace. To keep this boot lightweight, the top cap is made using Blundstone’s Fortalite composite design which is compression resistant to 200 joules without restricting toe movement.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- 6 eyelet lace up with unique metal free, friction resistant lace rings
- INFINERGY®—E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK HD®—biomechanically designed TPU outsole designed for optimum grip and stability.
- abrasion resistant and heat resistant to 140˚C
- oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- FORTALITE®—broad fitting compression-resistant composite toe cap provides safety without the weight. Tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL®—uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trip, slips and falls.
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.