Blundstone 9010 Rotoflex Safety Boot Rubber Wheat
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $59.75
If you need boots that are made to endure the stresses of a hard days work, then look no further than the Blundstone 9010 RotoFlex Safety Boot Rubber in Wheat. The boot seamlessly combines safety and comfort, with all the latest features and technology, to ensure no matter the task the boots will be there with you to get the job done.
Crafted with a water-resistant black leather upper and further protected by a heavy-duty TPU toe guard, this boot guarantees durability and longevity. Its Blundstone GRIPTEK® XHD outsole, is the toughest in their range. Resistant to abrasion, cuts, slips, oils, acids, extreme heat up to 300°C, and electrical hazards, this boot ensures unrelenting protection in any environment.
The AIRCELL footbed beneath your feet provides enhanced airflow and cushioning, allowing you to wear these boots all day without fatigue. Adding to this, the E-TPU energy foam layer between the insole and outsole minimizes the impact of every step, further enhancing comfort and support.
Bringing it all together is the SOFTCELL® comfort system that has been applied throughout. Through the use of specialist materials, and a foot-cradling design, the system improves overall stability, balance and comfort, allowing you to tackle whatever challenges life throws your way.
- Wheat coloured water-resistant Nubuck leather upper
- Heavy duty TPU toe guard designed for enhanced leather protection
- 150mm height
- GRIPTEK® XHD outsole, made from PUR
- 300°C heat resistant
- Abrasion, cut and slip resistant
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Oil/acid resistant
- INFINERGY® E-TPU foam layer, providing enhances cushioning and impact reduction
- FORTASHIELD broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap. 200j impact tested.
- AIRCELL footbed, designed to increase ventilation, moisture control and cushioning
- Removable, anti-bacterial & washable
- SOFTCELL® comfort system combining specialist materials and a foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Standard AS 2210.3:2019
- ASTM F2413-18 including EH (Clause 5.6)
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.