Blundstone 9011 Rotoflex Safety Boot Rubber Black
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $59.75
For hard work inside and out , you need the Blundstone 9011 Rotoflex Safety Boot Rubber in – Black. This boot is packed full of world leading technology to ensure you get the most comfortable yet safe boot no matter the task at hand.
With water-resistant black leather upper, and a heavy duty TPU toe guard, the leather is well protected and made to last. The outsole is made from Blundstones GRIPTEK® XHD outsole, which is the toughest in their range. The sole is abrasion, cut, slip, oil and acid resistant, as well as being 300°C heat resistant, and electrical hazard resistant.
You will be standing on the AIRCELL footbed which has been specially designed to provide enhanced airflow and cushioning, meaning you can spend all day wearing these boots without fatiguing. Between the insole and outsole, there is an E-TPU energy foam layer, that reduces the impact from every step you take, as well as providing further cushioning and comfort.
Bringing it all together is the SOFTCELL® comfort system which is applied throughout the whole boot. By the use of specialised materials, and a foot-cradling design, this comfort system ensures you are balanced, comfortable, and can remain stable and manoeuvrable through whatever life throws at you.
- Black coloured water-resistant leather upper
- Heavy duty TPU toe guard designed for enhanced leather protection
- 150mm height
- GRIPTEK® XHD outsole, made from PUR
- 300°C heat resistant
- Abrasion, cut and slip resistant
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Oil/acid resistant
- INFINERGY® E-TPU foam layer, providing enhances cushioning and impact reduction
- FORTASHIELD broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap. 200j impact tested.
- AIRCELL footbed, designed to increase ventilation, moisture control and cushioning
- Removable, anti-bacterial & washable
- SOFTCELL® comfort system combining specialist materials and a foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Standard AS 2210.3:2019
- ASTM F2413-18 including EH (Clause 5.6)
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.