Blundstone 9061 Rotoflex Safety Boot Rubber Black
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $64.75
The Blundstone 9061 Rotoflex Safety Boot Rubber in Black is constructed with a black water-resistant polished leather upper, ensuring your feet stay dry and protected. To further increase the durability of the leather and provide extra safeguarding while working on your knees, a moulded TPU toe guard is added.
The 9061 is equipped with the FORTASHIELD steel toe cap. This broad fitting toe cap is not only resistant to cuts but has also been rigorously tested to withstand 200j impacts. With this level of protection, you can tackle any job with confidence.
The Blundstone AIRCELL footbeds provide airflow, moisture control, and unreal cushioning allowing you to stay fresh even during long hours on your feet.
The 9061 boasts the top-of-the-line GRIPTEK® XHD Nitrile Rubber outsole, specially engineered to deliver superior grip and stability. No matter the surface, this outsole ensures you maintain your footing. It is heat resistant up to 300°C, providing an added layer of safety. Additionally, it offers resistance to slips, oils, abrasions, and cuts, while also providing electrical hazard protection.
For ultimate cushioning and impact reduction, the 9061 features the INFINERGY® E-TPU foam layer. This technology absorbs shocks and minimizes the strain on your feet, reducing fatigue and discomfort with every step you take.
The SOFTCELL® comfort system has been incorporated throughout the boot. This system combines specialist materials and a foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, and manoeuvrability. With the Blundstone 9061, you'll experience unmatched comfort, even during the most demanding tasks.
- Black water-resistant leather upper
- Heavy duty TPU toe guard designed for enhanced leather protection
- 150mm height
- Heavy duty Zip and fastener
- GRIPTEK® XHD outsole, made from PUR
- 300°C heat resistant
- Abrasion, cut and slip resistant
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Oil/acid resistant
- INFINERGY® E-TPU foam layer, providing enhances cushioning and impact reduction
- FORTASHIELD broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap. 200j impact tested.
- AIRCELL footbed, designed to increase ventilation, moisture control and cushioning
- Removable, anti-bacterial & washable
- SOFTCELL® comfort system combining specialist materials and a foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Standard AS 2210.3:2019 ASTM F2413-18 including EH (Clause 5.6)
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.