Blundstone 9090 Rotoflex Safety Boot Vibram Wheat
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $76
The Blundstone 9090 Rotoflex Safety Boot Vibram Wheat is the pinnacle of the RotoFlex range. With the best of the best in safety boot technology, you’d struggle to find a task that these boots couldn’t get you through.
Made from premium water-repellant nubuck leather and further protected by a moulded TPU toe guard, the upper is durable and is made to last. The upper is fully Kevlar® stitched for supreme abrasion resistance.
On the inside is the AIRCELL footbed. This ultra cushioned footbed has been designed to increase airflow, moisture control and above all else, comfort. Beneath the insole, is the INFINERGY® super elastic energy foam from BASF. This layer is made to provide further cushioning and to reduce the impact shock with each step.
The highlight of this boot is the GRIPTEK® MAX outsole. This outsole is made from Vibram® TC4+ rubber and has the highest slip safety rating possible. The sole is resistant to heats up to 300°C, electrical hazards, non-metallic penetration, abrasions, oils, and acids.
With its superior strength sole, durable upper, and immersive comfort and safety system, this boot is made to last and made to make sure that you last, regardless of the job at hand.
- Premium Wheat coloured water-resistant nubuck leather upper.
- Heavy duty TPU toe guard designed for enhanced leather protection.
- Full Kevlar® stitching for ultimate abrasion resistance
- 150mm height
- Heavy duty side zip & fastener
- GRIPTEK® MAX outsole, made from Vibram TC4+ which offers the highest slip rating.
- Heat resistant to 300°C
- Abrasion, penetration, cut & slip resistant
- Oil, acid, and fuel oil resistant
- Electrical hazard resistant
- INFINERGY® E-TPU foam layer, providing enhanced cushioning and impact reduction.
- FORTASHIELD broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap. 200j impact tested.
- AIRCELL footbed, designed to increase ventilation, moisture control and cushioning.
- Removable, anti-bacterial & washable
- SOFTCELL® comfort system combining specialist materials and a foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort, and manoeuvrability.
- Standard AS 2210.3:2019
- ASTM F2413-18 including EH (Clause 5.6)
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.