Blundstone 971 Safety Boot Black
Part of the Blundstone Extreme Safety Boot range, the Blundstone 971 is a top-quality Smelter boot. Not designed for the typical tradie this safety boot is packed with every safety feature you need and made with flame retardant black leather and a Kevlar thread. This boot stands at 230mm tall.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Ultra-tough flame-retardant toe cap protection
- Full Kevlar stitched seams resist liquid metal splash and immersion
- Velcro flaps for a customized fit —quick to pull on and off.
- ‘Dip’ tested to 960˚C in molten aluminium & 1520˚C in molten steel
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments - heat resistant to 300˚C
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009-Classification I
- Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance
Please note that this item can only be shipped to an Australian address.