Blundstone 971 Safety Boot Black
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $93.75
Part of the Blundstone Extreme Safety Boot range, the Blundstone 971 is a top-quality Smelter boot. Not designed for the typical tradie this safety boot is packed with every safety feature you need and made with flame retardant black leather and a Kevlar thread. This boot stands at 230mm tall.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Ultra-tough flame-retardant toe cap protection
- Full Kevlar stitched seams resist liquid metal splash and immersion
- Velcro flaps for a customized fit —quick to pull on and off.
- ‘Dip’ tested to 960˚C in molten aluminium & 1520˚C in molten steel
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments - heat resistant to 300˚C
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009-Classification I
- Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance
Please note that this item can only be shipped to an Australian address.
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm. Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.