Blundstone 980 Mining Safety Boots Black
Blundstone 980 is a Safety Boots specifically designed for workers in the mining sector. Made with waterproof premium black Leather.
Blundstone 980 is a Safety Boots specifically designed for workers in the mining sector.
Made with waterproof premium black Leather. Featuring a broad-fitting steel toe cap and metatarsal protection for excellent foot safety. This cutting-edge boot is loaded with features, including the Boa lacing system for convenient pulling on & off, as well as providing an adjustable personalised fit. 350mm height
Part of Blundstone's range of Xfoot Rubber Safety Boots.
- High-quality leather utilising innovative finishing technologies
- Superior waterproofing, abrasion & tear resistant
- Fully enclosed metatarsal protection, featuring the revolutionary moulded PORON XRD metatarsal guard, providing protection without compromising on comfort
- Quick closure and simple release Boa lacing system
- Heavy duty abrasion resistant anti-wicking thread
- Full bellows tongue
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and added cushioning
- Low-density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Excellent cut and slip resistance
- Impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Heat resistant to 300° C - oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Fitted shank offers support and stability
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Non-metallic penetration resistant insole compliant to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 Classification 1-ID 2815
Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)