Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $66
The Burke & Wills Balranald Short Coat is ideal for those looking for a durable and functional short coat that can protect you from the elements. This iconic oilskin coat is specifically designed for functionality and protection, making it the perfect addition to your outdoor wardrobe. Crafted from highly durable 12oz Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin fabric, this coat is built to withstand even the toughest weather conditions. The removable oversized shoulder cape provides extra protection, while the generous sized front pockets and detachable hood ensure that you have everything you need at your fingertips. With a back vent for added movement when riding, the Balranald Short Coat is the perfect choice for those who love to explore the great outdoors. And thanks to its generous fit, you can wear it over your clothing and still feel comfortable at the same time. Plus, if you need extra warmth, the coat has the option to insert the ‘Balranald Vest Liner'. This makes the coat ideal for those who need versatility and adaptability in their outdoor gear. The Burke & Wills Balranald Short Coat is the perfect combination of durability, functionality, and protection.
- Main Fabric: 100% Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin 12oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Drill
- Water & wind resistant
- YKK zipper on inside to insert ‘Balranald Vest Liner’
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Detachable cape with underarm straps
- Cotton drill lined detachable hood with drawcord
- Hood stand can be concealed once hood is removed
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure
- Logo snap closure neck tab
- Patch pockets with side & top entry. Pockets are felt lined for comfort & warmth
- Adjustable tab logo snap cuffs for secure fit
- Back vent with logo snap closure
- Mock suede logo patch on pocket flap
- Australiana print on inside back lining
- Cotton drill half body lining
- Cotton drill sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
- Internal zip welt pocket
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.