Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $41.25
This is the original style bushwalking cotton lined Japara that has been an Australian favourite for generations.
We have used the highest quality waterproof oiled and waxed fabrics coupled with a practical traditional style.
We still use a copper wire in the hood to give you better protection and more vision and the zip is a YKK open ended 2 way chunky zip that is easy to use and will not fail.
- Shoulder cape
- 100% Cotton outer shell
- 100% Cotton flannelette lining
- Attached hood with wire in peak plus drawstring
- YKK open ended 2 way chunky zip
- Internal draw string
- Storm flat
- Comfortable Storm cuffs
- 2 Way front patch pockets
- Map pocket
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.