Harold Boots Pagan Womens Chocolate
The slender feminine silhouette of the Pagan leather boot in the divine Chocolate Yearling is sure to turn many a head. Looks great with jeans of course, but the lengthening effect of the buttress gang nailed heel means you can team with dresses and skirts as well. Harold Boots has worked with designers such as Ralph Lauren, lending their craftsmanship to fashion ranges in Europe and America, and in the Pagan boot, you can see all the reasons why. The artisanship is palpable from the traditional oak-tanned leather, down to its brass screwed heels.
- One-piece upper of 1.2mm Australian yearling calf leather.
- One-piece leather lining and back quarter of 1.2 mm Australian yearling calf leather for additional support and durability.
- Full Poron-padded footbed.
- 3/4 leather sock.
- Oak-tanned butt leather moulded insole.
- Nylon-free thread used in all upper stitching.
- Oil-resistant sole of durable cork rubber compound, welt-stitched and brass wire-screwed.
- Glued and buttress gang-nailed cork rubber compound heel.