Akubra Territory Hat
Akubra Territory Hat. Named after the Northern Territory where the ringers muster thousands of head of cattle over stations that spread over miles, this is an Australian classic which is still a favourite for many of those Aussie stockmen and women. A pinched crown and a broad dipping rim front and back will protect your whole face and neck from the relentless outback sun, and the drought-breaking rain. Two large eyelet vent holes on each side and an un-lined inner makes this a working man's hat that you can comfortably wear all day, and the reeded roan leather sweatband wicks away the sweat.
This hat is a legend for a reason.
- Available in Santone Fawn, Khaki & Black as stock colours.
- Available in Sand as made to order colour (4 month wait).
- Made from pure fur felt.
- Brim width: 102mm, broader than most to give you maximum protection.
- Crown height: 90mm.
- Ornamental handmade leather band.
- Reeded roan leather sweatband.
- 2 large eyelets for ventilation.
- Completely weatherproof.