Akubra Territory Hat
Pay in 4, a new pay later option
4 x $64.75
Akubra Territory Hat. Named after the Northern Territory where the ringers muster thousands of head of cattle over stations that spread over miles, this is an Australian classic which is still a favourite for many of those Aussie stockmen and women. A pinched crown and a broad dipping rim front and back will protect your whole face and neck from the relentless outback sun, and the drought-breaking rain. Two large eyelet vent holes on each side and an un-lined inner makes this a working man's hat that you can comfortably wear all day, and the reeded roan leather sweatband wicks away the sweat.
This hat is a legend for a reason.
- Available in Santone Fawn, Khaki & Black as stock colours.
- Available in Sand as made to order colour (4 month wait).
- Made from pure fur felt.
- Brim width: 102mm, broader than most to give you maximum protection.
- Crown height: 90mm.
- Ornamental handmade leather band.
- Reeded roan leather sweatband.
- 2 large eyelets for ventilation.
- Completely weatherproof.
Same Day Dispatch
* If stock is listed as “Same day dispatch”, the cut off time = 3pm (AEDT). Excludes weekends & public holidays.
The following delivery times apply after order has shipped:
- - Australian Orders = Delivery Times
- - International Orders = Approximately 5 to 12 business days
We endeavour to dispatch orders as fast as possible, but delays can happen.
If you order multiple items your order will be sent as one package at the latest dispatch date listed.
If you would like the products sent separately, please place separate orders.
Prices are calculated by weight and are discounted.
To calculate, add items to cart and proceed to the checkout page. Prices starts at $5.95 depending on your location & weight of parcel.
Insurance is offered for FREE on all orders.