Summit Gear Bluegum Pack
The Summit Gear Bluegum is the perfect medium size rucksack, allowing you to move with ease through the bush, but with plenty of pack space for all your gear.
If you want to be more ninja than turtle, the Summit Gear Bluegum is the perfect medium size rucksack, allowing you to move with ease through the bush, but with plenty of pack space for all your gear. Perfect for 2-3 day hikes, overnight camps, or holiday baggage, it’s got awesome easy-access pockets on the side for your drink bottle and rain jacket, as well as a zippered pocket hidden in the hood. The large front pocket protects your other quick-needed gear, and the over-size storm chute provides great weather protection.
We make these things to last and last so they’re all-Aussie constructed with the best high tenacity corespun canvas with 1000 denier Cordura reinforcement for the high wear areas giving you the true Summit Gear durability that the brand is fast becoming famous for. Like its little brother the Cockatoo, the Bluegum feature a lightweight harness with a custom mouldable internal frame so you can fit it to your body perfectly.
- Built to last -- Aussie made in the Blue Mountains from high tenacity Corespun Canvas with 1000 denier Cordura reinforcement in high wear areas
- Single compartment, top loading rucksack
- 2 Access pockets on the sides
- Front Pocket
- Zippered pocket in hood
- Perfect capacity for 2 - 5 day walks
- Weight: 2.1kg
Comes in two harness sizes -- S/M and M/L for taller folks
- The capacity for the S/M is 50 litres
- The capacity for the M/L is 55 litres